Monday 6 June 2011

WORKING AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT IN THE PHILIPPINES




Confessions of one of BestBuds VAs, Brenda - a series

Becoming a VA is such a blessing. I am a nurse by profession, but VA work has opened my eyes wider.





I am blessed to be working (at home), earning, and dealing with clients all over the world. I get to experience a certain degree of  close relationship with clients.

I never thought this was possible. Just last year, if you'd ask me, i would not have any idea that VA wok exists. I was so surprised that because of technology, anybody can find an online job as a VA and earn extra income.

I do the following as a VA: :

  • like secretarial work, but as partner to my boss and clients; often doing much more than that, and it often crosses over into supporting the client in personal matters as well as professional. 
  • Creates value for clients through providing clerical and admin support


I love the idea that now i have  a choice. Unlike before.

I have been telling my friends about this. I hope everybody gets to experience this brand new way of earning extra income by becoming a virtual assistant.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I have the courage to step out of my comfort zone and finally do this Full time.


    http://pinayhelpdeskmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a part-time VA and got a few gigs right now. But I hope I can become full-time someday so that I can continue being a full-time mom to my daughter :)

    http://vaatyourservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY pinay helpdesk mom and mommyeri for the comments. Nice blogs you have there yourselves. I'm glad you are one with me in shouting out loud to all our friends that the VA industry is now in the Philippines. God bless and good luck to us all. - Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sir Ron! I think VAs are the next big thing here in Philippines :) We just need to inform the Filipinos. Hopefully after being a VA, i get to hire my own VAs in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a part time VA right now and got only few gigs. But I'm looking forward to have more and to finally do it in full time. And be working at home...

    ReplyDelete